Amid all this chaos, RK Modern School – one of the best CBSE affiliated schools in Noida adopted the ‘new normal’ as fast as possible.
2020, a year full of uncertainties, mishappenings, lockdown, and what not, all thanks to COVID-19 pandemic raging across the world. The world had come to a standstill due to the pandemic. Our lives split over in a demi-second on the 24th of March 2020 with the new set of instructions by the respected Prime-Minister, Mr. Narendra Modi for the safety of the nation.
The nation was baffled and no one was prepared for it. Schools were immediately shut, students were stranded at home with no contact with friends and no physical activity. Everyone was living with a constant fear of what might happen next!
At this time of need, RK Modern School – top ranking school in Noida started with online mode of teaching to rescue the studies of the children.
Parents, teachers and students, around the world were feeling the ripple effect of the overwhelming situation, as schools were shut down amid public health emergency. COVID-19 has created a chaotic atmosphere and brought a shift on how we learn at schools. All these activities had completely halted the studies of children.
RK Modern School one of the best CBSE affiliated schools in Noida adapted the new measures within no time so that students keep on going with their studies. Our digital classes surpassed the time and space constraints. Students availed the teaching and learning activities amidst the isolation crisis.
RK Modern School gave its best to support their students. The school took all the necessary actions possible. Facilities in RK Modern School at the time of COVID-19.
Impact of COVID-19 on Education
- School conducted proper online classes from nursery to class XIIth of each and every subject.
- School conducted timely the online examinations, so that students get motivated to learn even at home
- Equal importance is given to extracurricular activities even at the time of pandemic. To keep up the morale of the students, we conducted painting competition, music activities, festival celebration, yoga class, etc. virtually. This let the students remain keen to attend the online classes.
Ensuring Safety and Support
- Interesting workshops and webinars were conducted by the educators to educate the students about coronavirus and its severe effects. Spreading awareness on how social distancing, wearing mask and washing hands can prevent it.
- School teachers were in constant touch with the parents regarding the studies of their kids. We conducted the parent-teacher meetings virtually in a timely manner. We checked the students’ work without any delay and maintained proper records.
- From 9th standard onwards, we required students to submit their academic assessments in-person.
- We took all safety measures into account, including effective social distancing, proper sanitization, and wearing masks at all times.
RK Modern School is the best senior secondary school in Noida, and it remained true to its position. Online learning is something new for both teachers and students. However, the teachers and students of RK Modern School cooperated to make this remote learning a reality in the least possible time. Their combined efforts enabled them to adapt to this new way of learning.
The undefined and long-lasting lockdown is impairing children’s education. Schools must play a pivotal role in maintaining a connection with students to help them cope with uncertainty and difficulties regarding studies during this difficult time.
Shifting from classroom studies to online studies was a huge task. Although it will never replace the physical classroom atmosphere, we are all in this situation together. Therefore, we have to find solutions to deal with this temporary situation in a better way and not lose hope and passion for the better future of our students.