Admission is open to all children from class Nursery to Class 11th, subject to qualifying the Test, observation and availability of seats and at the discretion of the school authorities and management.
Students on transfer from a recognized School will be admitted on the strength of their Transfer Certificates and other documents provided they have 75% attendance by the end of the Academic year. Admission to Pre-Nursery, Nursery & Prep will be through Observation/Interaction. However, there will be written test for students seeking admission to classes I and above. Application for admission should be made in the prescribed registration form. All conditions laid down in the prospectus and application form are to be strictly followed.
Application for admission can also be made online by filling in the admission form. Please note that all the mandatory fields must be filled and a photograph of the student must be uploaded in the admission form.
Guidelines on the procedure for admission are furnished below:
- Fill up the registration form in all respects
- Meet the concerned Wing in charge for admission test
- Get your documents verified from the Administrative Office
- Get the final approval of the Principal
- Pay the fees at Accounts Office
- Get textbooks and notebooks from Books Shop of the school
- School uniforms to be purchased from market (School will provide the coupons for the same).